Tour Type Customized Holidays
Known as the ‘Lion City’, Singapore is one of the fastest growing economies and South East Asia’s most modern and dynamic country! It is a beautiful amalgamation of different cultures, architectural styles, stunning wildlife parks, nature reserves, thrilling amusement parks and amazing shopping avenues!
- Gardens by the Bay
- Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium
- Have an exciting day at Singapore’s Sentosa Island
- Experience wildlife encounters at Night Safari
- An amazing & fun experience at Universal Studios
- Visit Jurong Bird Park
Welcome to Singapore. We arrive in Singapore and proceed to your hotel. Evening proceed to enjoy Night Safari, See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Overnight at Singapore
Surcharges will be applicable for travel period between 17th Sept 2020 to 20th Sept 2020 (FORMULA 1 Race). An incidental deposit of SGD$100 per day (up to a maximum of SGD$500) will be required upon guests check-in as per the hotel’s policy .
Today proceed for a Half Day City Tour, enjoy driving pass China Town, Little India, Merlion Park. Later visit Gardens by the Bay visiting the 2 conservatories and the Bay Gardens which host the futuristic-looking Super trees – vertical gardens measuring up to 16 storeys that add a surprising and surreal feel to the landscape. Overnight in Singapore.
Singapore City tour will end in little India. The return drop at hotel is on own.
Today morning, proceed to visit Sentosa Island. Enjoy the cable car ride. After reaching Sentosa Island you can choose from any attractions which in total value up to 80 tokens. Madame Tussauds Singapore + Images of Singapore, Sentosa 4D Adventure, Wings of Time Show. Overnight at Singapore.
Today enjoy a day at Universal Studio where one can enjoy meet and interact with many movie characters, talk with a donkey, enjoy Shrek 4D adventures, enjoy action at Jurassic Park, thrilling rides, entertainment shows. You will also discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa, the world’s largest aquarium. Explore more than 800 species of marine animals such as majestic manta rays and over 200 sharks through the world’s largest window to the ocean. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight at Singapore.
Today after breakfast, Visit Jurong Bird Park. It is Asia’s largest bird park, offering a 20.2-hectare hillside haven for close to 3,500 birds across 400 species. The bird park is famed for its large and immersive walk-in aviaries such as Lory Loft, Jungle Jewels and the recently revamped Waterfall Aviary. Evening is free for leisure or shopping on your own. Overnight in Singapore.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Singapore. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
Optional Activity Book a late night flight to your hometown so you can enjoy yourself at Singapore Zoo at an additional cost of Adult 70 USD Child 60 USD
- 05 Nights accommodation at suggested or similar category hotel
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport transfer on Private basis
- Night Safari on shared coach basis
- City tour + Gardens by the bay on shared coach basis
- Sentosa Island (Token Fun Pass 80 tokens on shared coach basis)Universal Studios + SEA Aquarium on shared coach basis
- Jurong bird park on shared coach basis
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- 5% GST on total package price
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc, Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events. Rates are not valid on Close out dates 17th Sep -20th Sep, 2020 (FORMULA 1 Race)Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,Visa and Insurances charges