Tour Type Customized Holidays
- Khajuraho temples
- Historical Chitrakoot
- Bandhavgarh National Park
On arrival at Khajuraho airport/railway station, meet local representative and proceed to your hotel. Later proceed for the local sightseeing tour of the city. Visit local market, some shopping and Khajuraho temples discovery, history and associated myths. If is available in Western group of temples which declared as UNESCO World Heritage site also. Overnight at Khajuraho.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year.
After breakfast, proceed to Western Group of temples for Khajuraho temples sightseeing. In Khajuraho sightseeing, Western group of temples complex is largest collection of temples and main place to visit. In day-light you can observe the art & sculpture work of Khajuraho temples and understand the message behind statues. We will return back in the hotel. Overnight at Khajuraho.
After breakfast, proceed to chitrakoot, check in at the hotel. Chitrakoot “ THE HILL OF MANY WONDERS” Chitrakoot nestles amidst tranquil forest glades and mountain streams in the Vindhyas . Here you can see Kamadgiri, Jankikund, Sati Anusuyia , Sphatik Shila , Ramghat . Overnight at Chitrakoot.
Today after early breakfast & check-Out, proceed to Badhavgarh. On arrival at Bandhavgarh, check in to hotel. Later proceed to Bandhavgarh National Park which is a home to exotic species of flora and fauna especially tigers. Spread over an area of almost 450 square kilometers, this park boasts around 250 species of avifauna and 22 distinct species of mammals. Evening is at Leisure. Overnight at Bandhavgarh.
– Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, you will do morning and evening safari at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve. The park is divided into safari zones and you do safari in one safari zone on each round. Overnight at Bandhavgarh.
1 Gypsy for Sightseeing or Jungle Safari Only Carries 6 Pax per round.
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today after early breakfast proceed to Amarkantak . On arrival at Amarkantak, check in at the hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing of Amarkantak “kapil Dhara fall, Shri yantra Mandir, Shri saravudhay Digamber Jain Temple. Overnight at Amarkantak.
Today after early breakfast, check-Out and proceed to Jabalpur . On arrival at Jabalpur, check in to the hotel. Visit Jabalpur local sightseeing -Balancing Rock, Madan Mahal Fort and Dhuandhar Jalprapat. Overnight at Jabalpur.
After breakfast proceed to Jabalpur Airport or railway station to board the train / flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Khajuraho at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Chitrakoot at suggested or similar category hotel
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bandhavgarh at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Amarkantak at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Jabalpur at suggested or similar category hotel
- Meals: Breakfast only, except day 1 as mentioned in the itinerary. All meals are included in Bandhavgarh National Park
- 1- 4 Pax based on Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- Safari Ticket includes: Safari Permit + Guide fee + Jeep charges
- GST 5.0% (Government Taxes)
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category.
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to any unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions.