Gujarat doesn’t have to try too hard to make travelers fall in love with this beautiful place! It is famous for its beautifully carved temples and places of worship that adorn the cities, towns and villages of this state.
- Visit Akshardham
- Evening aarti at Dwarkadhish temple
- Visit Temple of Nagnath
Arrive Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. Later proceed for city tour of Ahmedabad. We visit the Akshardham, Gandhi Ashram and Hutheesingh Jain Temple.
Overnight in Ahmedabad
Today after breakfast proceed for a day excursion to Dakor and Pavagadh. Dakor, in its earlier phases as pilgrimage centre in Gujarat, was famous for the Danknath temple, a place of Shiva worship. In the later phases, it developed into a Vaishnavites centre with the growing fame of Ranchhodraiji temple, which was built in 1772 A.D. Pavagadh: Most of the Hindus in India have faith in goddess Mahakali, particularly from the western region covering the states of Gujarat, Rajasthan & Maharashtra. The famous and the oldest temple of Mahakali is situated at Pavagadh, near Vadodara, one of the main cities of Gujarat. Overnight in Ahmedabad.
After breakfast drive to Dwarka; arrive Dwarka and transfer to your hotel. An ancient city, housing one of the principal pilgrimages – ‘Dwarkadhish temple’ of Hindus. Attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple. Overnight in Dwarka.
Today we visit Bet Dwarka and Nageshwar temple. Bet Dwarka: Bet is situated at 30 kms from Dwarka and is surrounded by sea from all sides. One can reach Bet from Dwarka through Okha by road. On reaching Okha port jetty, one can reach Bet through a little sea journey in a launch or in a small boat. Nageshwar Temple or Nagnath Temple is located on the route between Gomati Dwarka and the Bait Dwarka Island on the coast of Saurashtra in Gujarat. The Jyotirlinga enshrined in the Temple of Nagnath is known as Nageshwar Mahadev and attracts thousands of pilgrims all-round the year. This powerful Jyotirlinga symbolizes protection from all poisons. It is said that those who pray to the NageshwarLinga become free of poison. The RudraSamhitasloka refers to Nageshwar with the phrase ‘Daarukaavane Naagesham. Overnight in Dwarka.
Today, after attending the morning aarti at Dwarkadhish temple, drive to Somnath. One of the most revered and an important center of culture and nationalism. The legendary temple contains a ‘jyotirlinga’. Looted and destroyed, built and rebuilt several times, it represents the eternal beauty and strength of the Indian society. The present splendid structure was rebuilt about five decades ago, at the exact spot where the original shrine was located. The iron man of India Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was instrumental in the construction of the present temple. Later visit Rudreshvara Temple. Overnight at Somnath.
After breakfast drive to Bhavnagar. Arrive in Bhavnagar and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Bhavnagar.
After Breakfast, early morning we proceed for an excursion to Palitana. Palitana: A 56kms drive from Bhavnagar. Palitana lies at the foot of the Shetrunjaya hill, with the Shetrunjaya River flowing to its south. The sacred hill rises in a crescendo of magnificent temples – 863 in all – that soar in marble splendour to the top of the hill. The temples were built over an impressive span of 900 years with each generation of pilgrims making its contribution to the shrines of Shetrunjaya. The 600-metre climb to Shetrunjaya is usually made on foot. Overnight in Bhavnagar.
After breakfast drive back to Ahmedabad. Arrive Ahmedabad and in time transfer to Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train for hometown. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- 02 nights accommodation in Dwarka as per the itinerary above
- 02 nights accommodation in Ahmedabad as per the itinerary above
- 02 nights accommodation in Bhavnagar as per the itinerary above
- 01 night accommodation in Somnath as per the itinerary above
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire/Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit or guide services
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included