Tour Type Customized Holidays
Sentosa is Asia’s leading leisure destination and Singapore’s premier island resort getaway. The 500-hectare island resort is home to an exciting array of themed attractions, award-winning spa retreats, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches, resort accommodations, world-renowned golf courses, a deep-water yachting marina and luxurious residences.
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Amazing Universal Studios
- Night Safari
- Iconic Merolin Park
- Wonderful Gardens by the Bay
Welcome to Singapore. We arrive in Singapore and proceed to your hotel. Evening proceed to enjoy Night Safari, See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Overnight at Singapore.
Surcharges will be applicable for travel period between 17th Sept 2020 to 20th Sept 2020 (FORMULA 1 Race) and peak season. Note An incidental deposit of SGD$100 per day (up to a maximum of SGD$500) will be required upon guests check-in as per the hotel’s policy.
Today morning is free for shopping and relaxation. Afternoon proceed for a Half Day City Tour, enjoy driving pass China Town, Little India, Merlion Park. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Singapore.
Singapore City tour will end in little India. The return Drop at hotel is on own. Optional Marina Bay Sands Sky deck, enjoy a ride in the Singapore Flyer at an additional cost.
Today morning after breakfast visit Gardens by the Bay visiting the 2 conservatories and the Bay Gardens which host the futuristic-looking Supertrees – vertical gardens measuring up to 16 storeys that add a surprising and surreal feel to the landscape. Take a walk on the suspended walkway between the supertrees or hitch a ride to the bar on top of the tallest supertrees for a bird’s eye view of the entire gardens. The Conservatories, featuring the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, are another key feature, offering reprieve from the tropical heat. The Flower Dome replicates the cool-dry climate of Mediterranean and semi-arid subtropical regions like South Africa and parts of Europe like Spain and Italy. The Cloud Forest replicates a cool-moist climate found in Tropical Montane regions between 1,000 to 3,500 metres above sea level. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Singapore.
After breakfast proceed for your transfer to Sentosa Island hotel. After reaching Sentosa Island you can choose from any attractions which in total value up to 80 tokens. Madame Tussauds Singapore + Images of Singapore (25 token), Sentosa 4D AdventureLand, Wings of Time Show. Overnight at Sentosa island Singapore.
Today enjoy a day at Universal Studio where one can enjoy meet and interact with many movie characters, talk with a donkey, enjoy Shrek 4D adventures, enjoy action at Jurassic Park, thrilling rides, entertainment shows. You will also discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa, the world’s largest aquarium. Explore more than 800 species of marine animals such as majestic manta rays and over 200 sharks through the world’s largest window to the ocean. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight at Singapore.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Singapore. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 03 Nights Hotel accommodation at Singapore in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodation at Sentosa Island in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sentosa Pass, Universal Studios and S.E.A Aquarium on shared coach basis
- Night Safari
- Gardens by the Bay
- Half day Singapore city tour with one way shared coach transfer from hotel
- Return airport transfers and inter hotel transfers on Private basis
- Please note that the sightseeing is based on Shared Coach basis. Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Airfare &amp;amp;amp;amp; airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- 5% GST on total package Price
- Rates are not valid on Friday/Saturday/Sunday on Sentosa Island
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Visa and Insurances charges