Tour Type Customized Holidays
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, stroll along the turqouise blue waters and relax by the pristine white beaches of Andaman! Port Blair offers a leisure holiday with its serene beaches and recreational snorkelling with an opportunity to explore the historical past of the city.
- Light & Sound show at Cellular Jail
- Day trip to North Bay and Ross Island
- Anthropological Museum
Arrive at Port Blair airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. Later in afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail-where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair
The cellular jail is closed on Monday’s and National Holidays. Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is every day at 1800hrs. Light n Sound tickets are on 1st come 1st serve basis
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkelling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
After breakfast, start off for a full-day “City Tour” of Port Blair – covering Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest and largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum – explaining the tribal life of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Fisheries (Marine) Museum – Show casing underwater marine life of Andaman and Nicobar & Water Sports Complex. Afternoon is free for shopping and other own activities. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
City tour / Museums are closed on Mondays and National Holidays, our executives will change this trip if this falls on any of the above mentioned holidays.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to your hometown or onward destination Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- 03 nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals : Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Both ways airport transfers by non a.c private vehicle on time on spot basis
- All sightseeing by non a.c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary (Vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- New Year and Christmas Gala Dinner compulsory surcharge wherever applicable
- Guide fees