- Explore the majestic landscape
- Massage session at SPA
Arrive at Calicut Airport or station and proceed to your hotel in Vythiri known for its majestic landscape, composed of rugged, lofty ridges interspersed with dense forests, deep valleys, spectacular waterfalls and mountain streams. Overnight stay at Vythiri Resort.
– Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, you will go on half day sightseeing to Soochippara Waterfalls / Edakkal Caves / Padinjarathara Earth Dam (one location). Overnight stay at Resort.
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, you will go for Guided trekking inside the resort to the natural waterfalls, streams, natural pools etc. Later experience the session of Massage at Vythiri Spa (One session only). Overnight stay at Vythiri Resort.
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast proceed to Calicut Airport /Railway Station to board your flight/train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation for a couple at Vythiri Resort
- Simple decoration and fruit basket in the room on arrival day.
- All meals: Bed tea/coffee, 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch & 3 Dinner. (Buffet Only)
- Half day sightseeing to Soochippara Waterfalls / Edakkal Caves / Padinjarathara Earth Dam (one location) by Non AC Jeep (Entry charges + Boating charges if any to be paid extra).Guided trekking inside the resort to the natural waterfalls, streams, natural pools.etc.
- One session of candle light dinner & Honeymoon cake (A la carte Menu)At the time of candle light dinner guest are welcome to choose any dish they like from the buffet, over and above they have ordered and will be served on to their table
- One session of Massage for the couple in Spa Centre.
- Check in 1pm & Check out 11am.
- Return Transfers from Calicut Airport/ railway station
- Room Categories: Standard - Deluxe - Honeymoon Villa, Premium - Pool Villa
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Insurances charges
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included