A beautifully crafted journey that takes you to the hill station of the Aravali ranges, Mount Abu and lets you explore the winding alleys and grand splendour of the white city, Udaipur. Each of these destinations offer their own unique charm to the tour and make the journey even more memorable!
- Mount Abu City Tour
- Udaipur City Tour
Welcome to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur airport or railway station proceed by your private transfer to Mount Abu. Check in the hotel. The only hill station in the dry lands of Rajasthan, Mount Abu served as a summer retreat to the royals in the past. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at Mount Abu.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year as per hotel category.
Today after breakfast, proceed to visit the famous Dilwara temples, a jain shrine built in white marble. The temple is dedicated to various Jain Tirthankaras, whose striking sculptures adorn the interiors. Later visit Naki Lake. Situated at a height of 1200 m above sea level, Nakki Lake is one of the largest man-made lakes in India. Enjoy a boat ride on the lake Later explore the various shops and food joints at Nakki Lake Market.
Today after breakfast, proceed to Udaipur. Also referred as “The Venice of the East”, Udaipur is a must visit place in Rajasthan. You will have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur
Today after breakfast, proceed to explore Udaipur city. Visit Pratap Smarak, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Famous City Palace/ Crystal Gallery. You have the rest of the evening at leisure to enjoy shopping or relax in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight in Udaipur.
Optional You can enjoy a sound and light show at the city palace in the evening or enjoy a boat ride on the lake Pichola at an additional price.
After breakfast proceed to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station to board your flight/train to your hometown.Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 02 nights accommodation in Mount Abu at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Udaipur at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Only breakfast, as specified in the itinerary above
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare / Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary are not included