Madhya Pradesh is one of the most important pilgrimage destination in India. Soaked in every bit of spirituality, it can be a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and is a sacred state that bears historical significance.
- Omkareshwar and Maheshwar Temples
- Udaygiri Caves
- Mahakaleshwar and Kalbhairav Temples
On arrival at Indore airport/railway station, meet local representative and proceed to your hotel. Later proceed for the local sightseeing tour of the city. Visit Rajwada, Kanch Mahal Khajurana Ganesh Temple and Bada Ganpati Temple. Late evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Indore.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year.
After breakfast drive to Maheshwar. Enroute visit temples of Omkareshwar. It is popular for having Jyotirlingas temple known as Mamaleshwar temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is also referred as Amareshwar temple. Later proceed to Maheshwar and visit Ahilya fort and riverside temples. In addition to this, do boat ride in Narmada River on own. Overnight stay at Maheshwar.
After breakfast, proceed to Mandu. On arrival at Mandu and check in to hotel. Later proceed for the local sightseeing’s such as Rani Roopmati Pavellion, Jami Masjid, Baz Bahadur Palace and Jahaz Mahal. Return back in the hotel. Overnight stay at Mandu.
Early in the Morning proceed to Ujjain. Arrive Ujjain and check in to hotel. Later proceed for the local sightseeing’s like Mahakaleshwar Temple, Harisidhi Temple and Kalbhairav Temple. Overnight stay at Ujjain.
After breakfast, drive towards the Bhopal. Arrive at Bhopal & proceed to hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing including Moti Masjid, the Upper & Lower Lakes, Tribal Museum, National Museum, and Van Vihar, Boat club, Tajul Masjid, Moti Masjid, Shaukat Mahal, Gauhar Mahal & lots more. In the evening, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Bhopal.
After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of Sanchi & Udaygiri caves. ‘Great Stupas’ at Sanchi is a world heritage site situated near Bhopal alongside the Satpura range of mountains. The Udaygiri Caves are twenty rock-cut caves near Vidisha, from the early years of the 5th century CE. They contain some of the oldest surviving Hindu temples and iconography in India. Evening return to Bhopal. Overnight stay at Bhopal.
After breakfast proceed to Bhopal Airport or railway station to board the train / flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 01 Night accommodation in Indore at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Maheshwar at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Mandu at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Ujjain at suggested or similar category hotel02 Nights accommodation in Bhopal at suggested or similar category hotel
- Meals: Breakfast only, except day 1 as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1- 4 Pax based on Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary. Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price