Explore the colorful, picturesque and tropical city of Langkawi in Malaysia. This is your perfect excuse to relax, refresh & rejuvenate!
- Explore the beautifully landscaped folklore-themed park ‘Taman Lagenda’
- Witness the iconic ‘Eagle Square’ at Langkawi
- Experience varied and colourful marine life in Pulau Payar Marine Park
Langkawi Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
After collecting the snacks hamper from Royal Holidays Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Royal HolidaysTour Manager will travel to Langkawi – an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysia’s west coast.
Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Langkawi Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time.
J&L Tour guests who have already reached Malaysia can meet the scheduled group at sightseeing place as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager.
Upon arrival, Royal Holidays Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Langkawi.
Welcome to Langkawi. Upon arrival, we enjoy a cable car ride to visit Sky Bridge – one of the islands highlight. Later we proceed to Oriental Village and visit the 3D art in Paradise museum, followed by a visit to Taman Lagenda – a beautifully landscaped folklore-themed park. It is an open air ‘garden museum’ with colourful statues and sculptures, spread out across the park.
-Night Stay in Langkawi
Today we visit Pulau Payar Marine Park – known for its Coral Garden. It is famous for the varied and colourful marine life and is Malaysia’s oldest Marine Park Sanctuary. Here we get a chance to enjoy the glass bottom boat ride. You can also enjoy snorkelling and various adventure water sport activities on your own. In the evening, we enjoy the beautiful sunset on board our Dinner Cruise.
-Night Stay in Langkawi
Today we visit Kilim Karst Geoforest Park which is noteworthy for its mangrove swamps, pristine beaches and vertical karstic hills jutting out towards the Andaman Sea. Here we get up close to the amazing mangroves on a comfortable boat ride and also see limestone outcrops, caves, a fossil location and a lot of amazing plants, on this ride, through the mangroves. Later we visit Langkawi Wildlife Park and Bird Paradise which is a tropical garden with over 2,500 exotic birds, belonging to 150 species, such as canaries, owls, eagles, toucans, hornbills and flamingos. The park features a walk-in aviary with a 15-metre man made waterfall and also has a massive aviary that’s home to 1,500 birds flying freely.
-Stay in Langkawi
Today we enjoy a photo stop at Eagle Square – also known as ‘Dataran Lang’. The eagle is always a welcoming icon for every traveller coming into Langkawi. Langkawi’s name has been derived from the reddish brown eagle, because in old Malay language ‘Helang’ means Eagle, and ‘Kawi’ stands for reddish brown.
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Langkawi Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Langkawi Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing Airport Formalities Langkawi Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager.
Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Langkawi Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home.
Langkawi Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful destinations and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a Heavy heart as the days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours.
Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Note: Guests who have taken Pre or Post tour holiday will be guided by Veena World Customized Holiday team with regards to their Joining & Leaving spots for South East Tour.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees for the visa processed from India Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy Tour Manager Services throughout the tour Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned Additional charges of Rs. 2100/- per person for On-arrival Thailand Visa Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category Cost of Air ticket deviation charges Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column