A food & shopping tour of Jaipur city is the best way to explore the sights as well as local cuisine.
- Explore shopping markets
- Food tour
- City Palace
Welcome to Pink City- Jaipur which is also famous for its royal cuisine that is the eclectic mix of north Indian specialties. On arrival at Jaipur airport or railway station proceed by your private transfer to check in the hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at Jaipur.
Please get in touch with us to book luxury iconic hotel and palace stays.
After breakfast, start your day by visiting the Pink city of Jaipur. View the magnificent Amber fort, enjoy taking pictures outside the palace of winds – Hawa Mahal. Later start shopping by exploring various markets of Jaipur. You can explore Mirza Ismail Road followed by Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar, Sireh Deori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar. While Shopping you can also try local food on own like Masala Chai with Bun Maska, Kulfi Faluda, Kaathi Rolls, Laal Maas and Chicken Tikkas. Overnight at Jaipur.
If you’re shopping at Bapu Bazaar, Natraj Restaurant is just a stone’s throw away on MI Road and is a good option for thalis (on own). Laxmi Misthan Bhandar in Johari Bazaar, is the famous sweet shop. Do try the ghevar – a crisp and flaky sweet made from milk, flour and ghee. It’s a Rajasthani speciality (On own)
After breakfast today you can visit Jantar Mantar (UNESCO site), Jaipur City Palace and Museum. Later start exploring rest of the markets and cuisine. Start from Chandpole Bazaar followed by Kishanpole Bazaar, Nehru Bazaar for shopping. Today you can snack upon Dal baati churma, Pav Bhaji, Lassi, Pyaz ki Kachori on own. Overnight at Jaipur.
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur Airport/Railway Station to board your flight/train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 03 nights accommodation in Jaipur as per the itinerary above
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary
- GST 5.0% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column