This beautifully diverse state is home to several historical legends, iconic forts, magnificent temples & palaces, abundant wildlife, vibrant culture and dynamic cities that uphold the illustrious industrial nature of the people of this state.
- Visit Dwarkadhish Temple
- Visit Sasangir National Park
- Adalaj Step-well and Akshardham
Arrive Ahmedabad and drive to Bhuj; Arrive Bhuj and transfer to your hotel. The historic city of Bhuj derives its name from the Bhujiyo Dungar, a hill, overlooking the present day Bhuj town. Bhuj is a typical example of a desert town located between two geographical features – Bhujiyo Dungar on the east & Hamirsar Lake on the west. Bhuj, the major town of Kutch, is an old city established in 1510. With its surrounding wall, the atmospheric bazaar area, crenelated gateways, old palaces and striking temples the town still retains a medieval character.
Overnight in Bhuj.
After breakfast visit the villages of Bhuj. Amidst the Desert land of infinite dimensions, are suspended, quaint little villages. These are the last villages on the India-Pakistan border. Here you will come across master craft people’ exposing their traditional art, turning our master pieces every day. Their ornaments, clothes, utensils, everything they use – will make you feel as if you have stepped into lifestyle museum leaving you spellbound. We visit Nirona, Bhirandiyara and Ludia Village. Overnight in Bhuj.
After breakfast drive to Jamnagar; Arrive Jamnagar and transfer to your hotel. Jamnagar or the city of Jams was one of the most important princely states of Saurashtra. The princely past that attracts visitors-the Pratap Vilas Palace in a renaissance style, the 16th century Darbargarh Palace with a festival of stone sculptures, the impressive Willingdon Crescent, the museum at Lakota Island Palace of Jamsa-rovar Lake and statues of famous cricketing prince Ranjit Sinhji. Also worth seeing are the Maqbaras, the colorful sculpture of Sonapuri and the Jain temples in the city centre. Later Visit Bala Hanuman Temple. Overnight in Jamnagar.
After breakfast drive to Dwarka; Arrive Dwarka and transfer to your hotel. The small coastal town of Dwarka is one of the four most holy Hindu pilgrimage sites in India. It is here that Krishna founded his capital after leaving Mathura. Excavations have revealed 5 earlier cities at the site, all submerged.
Later visit Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Temple, Rukmani Temple and Gomati Talav. The visit of Dwarka is not complete without a visit to Bet Dwarka, an island at a distance of 30 Kms. Off the coast of Okha port, At Bet, there are temples of Vishnu (in the form of ‘matsya’), Radha, Lakshmi, Satyabhama, Jambuvanti and Devaki. A ferry ride from Dwarka to the island of Bet near Okha makes a pleasant outing. Nageshwar temple is situated towards Okha dedicated to Lord Shiva and houses one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in an underground chamber. Then visit Gomati Village, Gomati Talav and Gomati Mandir.
Early morning visits the Dwarkadhish Temple and witness the Aarti. After breakfast drive to drive to Somnath en-route visiting Porbandar. Visit the Sudamapuri Temple associated with a popular tale of Krishna and his dear friend Sudama, Kirti Mandir the three Storey house where Mahatma Gandhi was born in 1869. Also visit Bharat Mandir. Later continue to drive to Somnath; arrive Somnath and transfer to your hotel. This temple is one of the twelve most sacred shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva and a Jyotirlinga. After performing the evening Aarti and after witnessing the Sound & Light Show then visit the beach of Somnath which is very beautiful & a captivating sight to behold. Overnight at Somnath.
After breakfast drive to Diu; Arrive Diu and transfer to your hotel. A beautiful blend of sun, sand and sea, Diu is a God’s gift to those in quest of a blessed land where the weary weight of this unintelligible world can, for a while, be lightened and the waking soul can hear the music of the nature. Today we enjoy a city tour that includes St. Paul’s church, St. Thomas Church Museum, Diu Fort and Nagoa beach. Overnight at Diu.
Day is at leisure. Overnight in Diu.
After breakfast drive to Sasan Gir, popularly known as Gir, the most famous loin sanctuary in India. And the one place in the subcontinent where Asiatic Loins can be found in the wild. Sasan Gir on the south-western border of Saurashtra peninsula in Gujarat and is home to nearly 400 Asiatic loins. It is also providing natural habitat to a lot of other species like chital, Chinkara (Gazelle) four horned antelope. Leopard, Nilgai, spotted deer, wild boar, wild ass, monkeys, parrots and peacocks, many others birds etc. Overnight in Sasangir.
Note Sasangir National Park will be closed from 15th June to 15th October every year.
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
After breakfast drive to Ahmedabad; Arrive Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Ahmedabad.
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Ahmedabad. We visit the Gandhi Ashram, Jumma Masjid, Teen Darwaja, Hutheesingh Jain Temple, Adalaj Step-well and Akshardham.
Overnight in Ahmedabad
Today in time transfer to Ahmedabad Airport / Railway Station to board flight / train for your hometown. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- 02 nights accommodation in Bhuj at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Jamnagar at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Dwarka at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Somnath at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Diu at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Sasan Gir at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Ahmedabad at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary above
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire/Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing.
- All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary. Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Game Drive at Sasangir National Park or any other national park
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included