Madhya Pradesh, a large state in central India, retains landmarks from eras throughout Indian history. Its Hindu and Jain temples at Khajuraho are renowned for their carvings. The eastern Bandhavgarh and Kanha national parks, noted Bengal tiger sanctuaries, offer guided safaris.
- Visit World famous Khajuraho temples
- Magnificent Fort of Gwalior
- Popular temples of Orchha
On arrival at Gwalior airport/railway station, meet local representative and proceed to your hotel. Later proceed for the local sightseeing tour of the city. Visit Gwalior fort, Sas Bahu Temples, Suraj Kund, Jas Vilas Palace, and Gwalior State Archaeological. Late evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Gwalior.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year.
Today Morning after breakfast, drive to Orchha. On reaching Orchha, check in to the hotel. Later visit the popular temples in Orchha like Lakshmi Narayan Temple and Chaturbhuj Temple. The ancient temples of Orchha were built in the 16th and 17th century by Bundela rulers. Then visit Jahangir Mahal with Sound & Light Show. Overnight stay at Orchha.
After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Khajuraho. On arrival at Khajuraho, check in to your hotel. Later in evening, visit local market, some shopping and Khajuraho temples discovery, history and associated myths. If is available in Western group of temples which declared as UNESCO World Heritage site also. Overnight stay at Khajuraho.
After breakfast, proceed to Western Group of temples for Khajuraho temples sightseeing. In Khajuraho sightseeing, Western group of temples complex is largest collection of temples and main place to visit. In day-light you can observe the art & sculpture work of Khajuraho temples and understand the message behind statues. Return back in the hotel. Overnight stay at Khajuraho.
After breakfast proceed to Khajuraho Airport or railway station to board the train / flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 01 Night accommodation in Gwalior at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Orchha at suggested or similar category hotel
- 02 Night accommodation in Khajuraho at suggested or similar category hotel
- Meals: Breakfast only, except day 1 as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1- 4 Pax based on Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary, Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary. Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included