The Golden Triangle refers to the cities of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur which when located on the map of India form the shape of a virtual triangle. Embark on a wonderful journey to explore the capital city of Delhi, to witness the wonder of the world, Taj Mahal at Agra and admire the pink city of Jaipur!
- Delhi City Tour
- The historic city of Agra
- Pink City, Jaipur
Welcome to Delhi, the capital city of India. Arrive at Delhi airport or station and proceed to your hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at Delhi
The above price not valid during Diwali,Christmas, New year, national holidays, festive season and long weekends. Optional Enjoy shows at Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon at an additional price.
Today after breakfast enjoy sightseeing of Delhi visiting, India Gate, Raj Ghat, Red Fort, photo stop at Parliament House and photo stop at Rastrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar. Evening is free for shopping on your own. Overnight at Delhi
Sightseeing and shopping remain closed on Monday. Optional Enjoy sound and light show at Red Fort Delhi at an additional price
Today after breakfast continue your journey to the Historic City-Agra. Arrive at Agra and proceed to your hotel. Later half-day sightseeing of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Overnight at Agra
Taj Mahal closed on Friday
Today we continue our journey to the Pink city and capital of Rajasthan state Jaipur. On your way to Jaipur stop at Fatehpur Sikri which was the former capital of Emperor Akbar .Arrive at Jaipur and proceed to your hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day begins by visiting the magnificent Amber fort ,continue your visit to Jantar Mantar (UNESCO site),and Jaipur City Palace and Museum. In the Evening Enjoy shopping at Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar / Free time for Leisure.Overnight in Jaipur
Optional You can experience an early morning elephant ride to Amber Fort at an additional price of approx Rs 1800/-per elephant. (Only 2 guest are allowed on one elephant)
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur Airport to board flight or Jaipur station to board your train to your hometown.Holiday Concludes. Lets stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 02 nights accommodation in Delhi at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Agra at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Jaipur at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Only breakfast, as specified in the itinerary above
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included