Gujarat is a melting pot of a variety of cultures, people, cuisines, fairs & festivals and historic places. Visit Dwarka, an ancient city, housing one of the principal pilgrimage sites of Hindus, ‘Dwarkadhish temple’ and Somnath city, home to the legendary & most revered ‘Jyotirlinga’ temple.
- Visit Bet Dwarka and and Nageshwar temple
- The sacred Dwarkadhish temple
- The Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple
Today drive to Dwarka, an ancient city, housing one of the principal pilgrimages – ‘Dwarkadhish temple’ of Hindus. According to the legend, Lord Krishna moved to this coastal town to set up a capital. Marine excavations of the Dwarka coast have revealed important evidences of ancient city, which probably include the ‘Dwarawati’ of the ‘Krishna Lila’. Today, it is not only a major pilgrimage site but a pleasant spot for a beach holiday. Another popular place in Dwarka, part of the Dwarkadhish Temple is Sabha Mandap. It is a 60-pillared hall, which houses almost 2500 years old scriptures. The hall has ‘jharokhas’, offering a nice view of the nearby flowing Gomti River. Attend evening aarti at Dwarkadhish temple.
Overnight in Dwarka.
Today we visit Bet Dwarka and Nageshwar temple. Bet Dwarka: Bet is situated at 30 kms from Dwarka and is surrounded by sea from all sides. One can reach Bet from Dwarka through Okha by road. On reaching Okha port jetty, one can reach Bet through a little sea journey in a launch or in a small boat. Nageshwar Temple or Nagnath Temple is located on the route between Gomati Dwarka and the Bait Dwarka Island on the coast of Saurashtra in Gujarat. The Jyotirlinga enshrined in the Temple of Nagnath is known as Nageshwar Mahadev and attracts thousands of pilgrims all-round the year. This powerful Jyotirlinga symbolizes protection from all poisons. It is said that those who pray to the NageshwarLinga become free of poison. The RudraSamhitasloka refers to Nageshwar with the phrase ‘Daarukaavane Naagesham. Also visit The Rukmini temple and Gopi Talav .Overnight in Dwarka.
Today, after attending the morning aarti at Dwarkadhish temple, drive to Somnath enroute visit Porbandar. Visit Kirti Mandir. Later continue to drive to Somnath; arrive Somnath and transfer to your hotel. Somnath is one of the most revered and an important center of culture and nationalism. The legendary temple contains a ‘jyotirlinga’. Looted and destroyed, built and rebuilt several times, it represents the eternal beauty and strength of the Indian society. The present splendid structure was rebuilt about five decades ago, at the exact spot where the original shrine was located. The iron man of India Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was instrumental in the construction of the present temple. Later visit Bhalka Tirth. Overnight at Somnath
Today we drive to Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad, founded in the year 1411 AD is located on the banks of river Sabarmati and has been named after Sultan Ahmed Shah, who was primarily responsible for building it. Today, this city is known as the ‘Manchester of the East’, one of the highly industrialized cities in India and is also India’s Textile City. Though the capital of Gujarat was shifted from Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar, it is still the second largest industrial city in western India. The old city of Ahmedabad is dotted with labyrinthine by lanes called ‘polls’. The exquisite carved wooden mansions and havelis are in no manner less than their stone counterparts in Rajasthan. The city also offers a rich architectural legacy that blends Hindu and Muslim schools of architecture, stone and brick with arches, domes and vaults, carved pillars, trefoil designs besides the modern buildings designed by the famous French architect, Le Corbusier and Louis Kahn. Overnight Ahmedabad
Today after breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- 02 nights accommodation in Dwarka as per the itinerary above
- 01 night accommodation in Somnath as per the itinerary above
- 01 night accommodation in Ahmedabad as per the itinerary above
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire/Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary. Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Game Drive at Sasangir National Park or any other national park
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included