OverviewTour Type Customized Holidays
Extravagant is the word for Dubai! Be it shiny skyscrapers or the golden desert sands, the luxuriously appointed hotels or the state-of-the-art museums and iconic structures. Dubai is the city of extremes that gives off positive futuristic vibes and invites everyone warmly through its threshold.
- Exciting Ferrari World
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- At the top of Burj Khalifa
- Dhow Cruise
- Desert Safari
Welcome to Dubai. Arrive at Dubai airport and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check in to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Later in the evening proceed for Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner. Experience cruising on a traditional wooden vessel surrounded by Arabic music and continental buffet
Dinner. On completion of dinner, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Today we experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. Witness some of the city’s most prominent landmarks like the famous Jumeirah Mosque. We stop at Jumeirah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. As we continue our journey and drive through Palm Island, Dubai Mall and Dubai Frame. Later drop back to the hotel. Later in the day proceed for Desert Safari. The drive continues across the desert. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the campsite, where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding (at additional cost). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner followed by belly dancing performance. Return to hotel with amazing memories of the desert safari. Overnight in Dubai.
– Breakfast & Dinner
Today we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival we visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later we visit Ferrari World – explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attractions Like, Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc. Overnight in Dubai.
Today you will have the time of your life. Visit Aquarium and Underwater Zoo inside Dubai Mall. View the rare wildlife species at the Dubai Zoo. Experience the thrill, view the rare wildlife species, underwater tunnel under a huge shark & ray-filled tank, plus a creepy crawly zone with snakes. Later visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Afternoon is free. You can explore Dubai on your own or visit Dubai Mall for shopping. In the evening enjoy colorful fountain show Overnight in Dubai.
After breakfast day is at leisure. You can explore Dubai on your own or visit Dubai Mall for shopping. Overnight in Dubai.
Optional: Visit Aquaventure & Lost Chamber with shared coach transfer Adult & Child Adult – USD 98 per person
After breakfast it’s time to check out .Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home
Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 05 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Return airport transfers from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 &amp;amp; T3 only) on shared basis
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner and return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Half day city tour of Dubai with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on seat in 04 wheeler basis
- Burj Khalifa (Non Prime Slot) with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Abu Dhabi City Tour + Ferrari World Bronze Ticket with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Dubai Visa feesOK to board
- Package is Inclusive of VAT (Dubai)
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in (Approx. AED 15 to 40 Per Room Per Night depending on the category of the hotel)
- Rates are not valid during Dubai shopping festival,new year, Christmas and trade fairs Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Airfare &amp;amp; airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable )
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above