Discover the world famous marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal and experience first-hand the magical allure of the ‘Monument of Love’. Explore the diverse and dynamic capital of India, Delhi which has a strong historical background and a robust charm of its own.
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Delhi City Tour
Welcome to Delhi, the capital of India. Arrive in Delhi and proceed for your transfer to Agra. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Agra.
Surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year as per hotel category.
Today after breakfast proceed check out from hotel to visit The Taj Mahal which is considered as the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Islamic, Persian, Ottoman Turkish and Indian architectural styles. We also visit Agra Fort one of the UNECSO World Heritage Site of India. Later continue your journey for Delhi. Arrive in Delhi and check into your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Today after breakfast enjoy sightseeing of Delhi visiting India Gate, Raj Ghat, Red Fort, photo stop at Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Parliament House & Rastrapati Bhawan, . Evening is free for shopping on your own. Overnight at Delhi
Optional Enjoy sound and light show at Red Fort Delhi at an additional price.
After breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport/ Station to board flight or train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Lets stay in touch on email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 02 nights accommodation in Delhi at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Agra at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Only breakfast, as specified in the itinerary above
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Charges per person for Christmas and New Year are applicable
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included