The Andamans are a paragon of beauty with their pristine blue waters, white sandy beaches, amazing marine life and stunning green landscapes! Explore the sights ‘n’ sounds of Havelock Island and enjoy thrilling water sports to make your Andaman journey unique and memorable.
- Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail
- Take a sunbath or relax on the Elephant Island
- Day trip to Radhanagar Beach
- Explore Ross & Coral Island
Arrive at Port Blair airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. Later in afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail-where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair
The cellular jail is closed on Monday’s and National Holidays. Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is every day at 1800hrs. Light n Sound tickets are on 1st come 1st serve basis:
After breakfast catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie’s Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman’s with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. Bengali settlers primarily populate the island. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Vijay nagar Beach and Radha Nagar Beach. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Later proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are travelling by an early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition, Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance:
After breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Elephant Island. Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach by boat in the morning. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Afternoon back to Hotel. Overnight at Havelock.
UNDERWATER ACTIVITIES ARE CURRENTLY NOT OPERATIONAL AT ELEPHANT BEACH:
After Breakfast catch ferry for port Blair. On arrival Start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). Overnight at port Blair.
City tour / Museums are closed on Mondays and National Holidays:
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkelling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) Note Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays. Ferry departs at 0930hrs – subject to weather condition, please report to Rajiv Gandhi Water sports complex latest by 0900hrs
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to your hometown or onward destination Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Port Blair and 02 nights in Havelock at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by Private ferry
- All transfers by 01 Ac car in Port Blair/ Havelock
- Day trip to Elephant Beach/ Light House subject to weather conditions
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Guide fees