The magnificent scenic beauty and the charming splendour of its temples, churches and houses have made Goa, a favourite getaway with travellers around the world. Enjoy a wonderful stay at Phoenix Park Inn and have the time of your life as you enjoy exciting water sports and rejuvenating spas here.
- Explore Goa
Arrive at Goa Dabolim Airport/ Thivim Railway Station and proceed by scheduled shared transfer to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Goa.
Additional charges for pick up and drop to Madgaon railway station is approx. Rs.2500/- plus GST per couple one way. • High Season Surcharges are applicable during Christmas and New Year. • Compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner and New Year Eve will be applicable.
Today proceed for Scheduled Half Day sightseeing tour of North Goa. Overnight in Goa.
– Breakfast & Dinner
Today after breakfast, day is at leisure. Enjoy free time on the beach. Overnight in Goa.
– Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the Goa Dabolim Airport/ Thivim Railway Station for your flight/train back home. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
- 03 Nights accommodation
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner (set Menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return transfers by Shared Vehicle to airport (Dabolim)/ Thivim railway station
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Sightseeing of North Goa by shared coach on scheduled days
- Happy Hours daily from 5 pm to 7 pm at restaurant "SAL". (buy 1 get 1 free)Two bottles of mineral water to be replenished daily
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the room with unlimited replenishment
- Additional charges for pick up and drop to Madgaon railway station is approx. Rs.2500/- plus GST per couple one way
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Price of Insurance
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary or extra usage of vehicle beyond the above mentioned itinerary
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc. incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price