SWISS & PARIS DELIGHT
SWISS & PARIS DELIGHT 8 Days 7 Nights
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Three nights accommodation at hotel in Paris
- Two nights accommodation at hotel in Interlaken
- Two nights accommodation at hotel in Lucerne
- Daily Breakfast except day 1
- Transfer from Paris – Basel by train in Second Class
- Transfer from airport to hotel in Paris
- Transfer from hotel to station in Paris
- Paris city Tour with 2nd level Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
- 04 Days Consecutive Swiss pass - 2nd class
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch with Swiss pass
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss pass
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
- Return Airfares
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- GST of 5% on total package cost
- Gratuities expected by Bell staff, Restaurant, Transfer and Tour staff andDrivers
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing, tours, transfers, event tickets & tours other than mentioned above not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- All prices are per person based on minimum 2 passengers travelling together
- Child rates apply for children aged from 2 to 11 years old. 1 child sharing a room with 2 adults (depending on hotel policy).
- If the hotel doesn’t have availability for family rooms, adult rates will apply.
- All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- If certain entrances are closed during certain periods, alternative entrances will be provided.
No details found.
Arrival to Paris by flight Private transfer to hotel by standard car. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paris.
PARIS CITY TOUR
Paris city tour with 2nd level Eiffel tower and seine river cruise Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour This tour features a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. You will go this tour that will let you have a glimpse of Paris. Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach offers you the opportunity to see Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights through an audio guide commentary (individual headsets). Children's commentary is also available in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German. Marvel at Paris's best-known sights: Place Vendôme Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe (Arc of Triumph), and the Invalides. This Paris city tour will allow you to discover the habits of Paris people and how they perceive their own city. Thanks to rich commentaries, you will discover the history of the monuments you will see along the tour: the Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Opéra Garnier, the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de triomphe. Your excursion will end at the Eiffel Tower. Overnight at the hotel in Paris. (B)
DAY AT LEISURE
Free day for Leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Paris. (B)
PARIS – BASEL - INTERLAKEN
Private transfer to station by standard car. Train from Paris to Basel. Private transfer to hotel by standard car. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Interlaken. (B)
INTERLAKEN - JUNGFRAUJOCH
Proceed to Jungfraujoch using Swiss pass The journey to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe, at 3454 metres Europe’s highest altitude railway station, is the highlight of every visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high-Alpine wonderworld of ice, snow and rock, which can be marvelled at from vantage terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. On clear days, views extend as far as the Vosges mountains in France and Germany’s Black Forest. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Interlaken. (B)
INTERLAKEN - LUCERNE
Use Swiss pass to reach Lucerne from Interlaken. Afternoon/Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Lucerne. (B)
LUCERNE - MT TITLIS
Proceed to Mt. Titlis using Swiss pass Reaching 10,626 feet (3,239 meters) above sea level, Mt. Titlis is Central Switzerland’s highest peak and probably its finest vantage point. The mountain has a cutting-edge transportation system—including, most famously a revolving cable car that turns 360 degrees during the ride to the top station at 9,908 feet (3,020 meters). Those lucky enough to be inside the car are graced with stunning panoramic views of Alpine peaks, sheer rock faces, and an icy crevasse-cracked glacier. Afternoon/Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Lucerne. (B)
DEPART LUCERNE - ZURICH
This morning check out from the hotel transfer to train station Lucerne to Zurich (on your own). (B)
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.