- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Three nights accommodation in Moscow at suggested hotels or similar.
- Three Night’s accommodation in St.-Petersburg at suggested hotels or similar.
- Daily breakfast except day 1.
- Moscow City tour with Metro & Arbat street walking tour on Private basis.
- Red Square & Kremlin tour of Moscow on Private basis.
- St.Petersburg City tour on Private basis.
- Full day tour of St.Petersburg on Private basis.
- English-speaking professional licensed guide for sightseeing program.
- 2 nd class “Sapsan” express train ticket Moscow to St. Petersburg (one-way).
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary.
- All tours and transfers on Private basis.
- International & Domestic Airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST of 5 % on total package
- Gratuities expected by Bell staff, Restaurant, Transfer and Tour staff and Drivers.
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Any sightseeing, tours, transfers, event tickets & tours other than mentioned above not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Rates are subject to change, including changes in Government taxes and surcharges.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events or Blackout dates
- All rates are based on Minimum 2pax traveling together at all tours.
- Above is just a quote and no services are confirmed at present.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. should be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- The Prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
No details found.
Arrival at Moscow airport. Transfer and Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Moscow.
MOSCOW - CITY TOUR
Proceed for a city tour of Moscow with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy Hills. Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments (no entrances). Visit Moscow’s most famous pedestrian street – Old Arbat street with its amazing architecture, souvenir stores and cozy shops of local goods. Bunker 42, is a once-secret military complex, bunker in Moscow, Russia, near the underground Moscow Metro station Taganskaya. It has an area of 7,000 square metres (75,000 sq ft) and is situated at a depth of 65 metres (213 ft) below ground Metro tour, as Moscow metro is considered to be like a museum. Overnight at the hotel in Moscow. (B)
MOSCOW – RED SQUARE & KREMLIN TOUR
This morning proceed to Red Square & Kremlin tour. Visit the UNESCO-listed Kremlin, home to the Cathedral of the Assumption and the Cathedral of the Annunciation. See Kazan’s Cathedral, St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Sabor), Lenin’s Mausoleum, and the GUM at Red Square. Overnight at the hotel in Moscow. (B)
MOSCOW – ST. PETERSBURG BY EXPRESS TRAIN “SAPSAN”
Check out and have a transfer to the train station to take “Sapsan” train to St. Petersburg (2nd class). Arrive in St. Petersburg; meet your guide for transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in St. Petersburg. (B)
ST. PETERSBURG – CITY TOUR
Today Proceed for a city tour of St. Petersburg with stops at the most famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, Сhurch of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments, Isaac’s square, Arts square (no entrances). Visit Isaac’ Cathedral with colonnade to take a picture with amazing view. Visit the famous Peter & Paul’s Fortress where the burial site of Tsars & Russian Royal Family takes place. Overnight at the hotel in St. Petersburg. (B)
ST. PETERSBURG – FULL DAY TOUR
Depart for the Catherine Palace tour in Pushkin Catherine Palace in Pushkin -Tsarskoye Selo is about 25 km far from St Petersburg. Tsarskoye Selo, or Tsar’s village, was the home of the Imperial family from the days of Peter the Great right up to the time of the last Tsar Nicolas II. It is a fascinating monument of the world’s architectural and gardening arts of the 18-19-th century. Lunch in the restaurant After lunch proceed for the Peterhof Palace tour. Peterhof is a series of palaces and gardens located in Petergof, , laid out on the orders of Peter the Great. These palaces and gardens are sometimes referred as the "Russian Versailles". The palace-ensemble along with the city centre is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free time for shopping Dinner in Proceed for a tour around famous Hermitage museum located in the magnificent Winter Palace: the second largest art museums in the world, it was founded in 1764 when Empress Catherine the Great acquired an impressive collection of paintings, sculptures and artwork and started the grand collection. Nowadays its collection fits masterpieces from all over the world from Egyptian antiquities to Renaissance, from ancient Greece to Dutch Golden Age and many more. Overnight at the hotel in St.Petersburg. (B)
DEPART ST. PETERSBURG
This morning check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.