ITALIAN ROMANTIC GETAWAY
ITALIAN ROMANTIC GETAWAY 6 Days 5 Nights
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Two night’s accommodation in Rome at suggested hotels or similar
- One night accommodation in Florence at suggested hotels or similar
- Two night’s accommodation in Venice Mestre at suggested hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast except day 1
- Rome Hop on Hop off 24 Hours
- Excursion to Pisa Through Tuscan Countryside
- Gondola Ride ( 30 Minutes)
- Train from Rome to Florence – Second Class
- Train from Florence to Venice - Second Class
- Transfer from airport to hotel & hotel to station in Rome.
- Transfer from station to hotel & hotel to station in Florence.
- Transfer from station to hotel & hotel to airport in Venice.
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel, if any)
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fee
- GST of 5% on total package cost
- Gratuities expected by Bell staf, Restaurant, Transfer and Tour staf and Drivers
- Any meals other than specifed above
- Any sightseeing, tours, transfers, event tickets & tours other than mentioned above not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to change, including changes in Government taxes and surcharges
- All prices per person based on minimum 2 Adults travelling together
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of fnal payment.
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel check in is after 14:00 and checkout timing is before 12:00.
No details found.
Arrival to Rome by flight. Private transfer to hotel by standard car. Afternoon/Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Rome.
ROME – HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR
Rome Hop on Hop off 24 Hours Pink buses are on the move all day long, taking you to the city's most important monuments. Hop on and off whenever and wherever you wish! On board, a very informative audio-guide will supply you with the unique history behind Rome's visual splendor, providing plenty of information to enrich your experience. This tour is tape-recorded with individual earphones. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch. Enjoy your stay and explore Rome with hop on hop off bus via Veneto Barberini Square, Termini Station, St. Mary Major Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Marcello Theater, Vatican City, t. Angelo Bridge via del Tritone. fternoon/Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Rome. (B)
ROME – FLORENCE – EXCURSION TO PISA
Private transfer to station by standard car. Morning train from Rome to Florence. Private transfer to hotel by standard car. Excursion to Pisa Through The Tuscan Countryside (5,5 Hours) - Min 2 Adult A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architecture beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a through guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, where you will admire the wonderful architecture of the unique buildings surrounding, called the Miracles because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square, which is dominated by the wonderful Cathedral, where you will visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its Camposanto, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister delimiting with its marble faced the Square to the North. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free time for memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church od San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political center in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world. Overnight at the hotel in Florence. (B)
FLORENCE - VENICE
Breakfast at hotel. Private transfer to station by standard car. Train from Florence to Venice Private transfer to hotel by standard car. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Venice Mestre. (B)
VENICE – GONDOLA RIDE
Gondola Ride (30 Minutes) A promenade by gondola that will take you along the canals of Venice, enjoy the cruise through the city’s most secluded waterways passing under small bridges and along part of the Grand Canal. During your pleasant ride, you will admire Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceeding along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace. When you reach the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana you will enjoy a quick unique breathtaking view of S. Giorgio’s Island, Saint Mark’s with its Belltower and Doge’s Palace. Summary: The tour includes a promenade by gondola along the most suggestive canals of Venice and part of the Grand Canal to discover its charming aspects. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Venice Mestre. (B)
This morning check out from the hotel & Private transfer to airport by standard car. (B)
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.