- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Two Nights accommodation in Prague in Suggested & Similar hotel.
- Two Nights accommodation in Vienna in Suggested & Similar hotel.
- Two Nights accommodation in Budapest in Suggested & Similar hotel.
- Daily breakfast except day 1.
- Return Airport transfers on Private Basis. (PVT)
- Inter-city transfers on Private Basis. (PVT)
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach basis. (SIC)
- Sightseeing (Shared Guided service, the tour starts from city centre point)
- Return Airfare
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- GST of 5% on total package
- Tips to Driver and Guide
- Tourism Euro
- Personal expense
- High Season surcharges as applicable.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Any item that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- All prices per person based on minimum 2 adult travelling together
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above Itinerary is a tentative Suggested Itinerary and not a confirmed Itinerary.
- The above rates are approximate and starting from.. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, Long Weekends, Peak Seasons and Easter Holidays Period, Trade Fair, Exhibition, Important Regional Holidays, etc.
- Sightseeing tours would have local English speaking guides.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel check in is after 14:00 and checkout timing is before 12:00.
No details found.
Welcome to Czech Republic! on arrival at prague airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Prague the capital city of the Czech Republic lies on the banks of the Vltava river. Nicknamed “the city of a hundred spires”, it is known for its old town square, Gothic churches and the medieval astronomical clock. evening the day is at leisure. Explore city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Prague.
PRAGUE - CITY TOUR WITH PRAGUE CASTLE AND BOAT CRUISE
This morning, proceed for a City Tour of Prague with Prague Castle and Boat Cruise. Starting on the Wenceslas Square where an air-conditioned bus will take you to the most known places in Prague, such as the National Museum, Dancing House and all the way to the Prague Castle. From there continue by foot to Mala Strana and Kampa, Charles Bridge and Old Town Square with the famous Astronomical Clock, and the Jewish Quarter. Later take a boat cruise on the Vltava River, where we will enjoy an unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, the National Theatre in Prague and other gems. The whole excursion ends at the Dvorak Embankment near the Czech Bridge. Overnight at the hotel in Prague. (B)
PRAGUE – VIENNA - ENROUTE VISIT CESKY KRUMLOV
This morning travel to Vienna, en-route, take a brief stop for an orientation tour of Cesky Krumlov. Českz Krumlov, in Bohemia‟s deep south, is one of the most picturesque towns in Europe. It‟s a little like Prague in miniature – a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a stunning castle above the Vltava River, an old town square, Renaissance and baroque architecture – but all on a smaller scale; you can walk from one side of town to the other in 20 mins. On arrival at Vienna, proceed and check into your hotel and relax. Vienna, Austria‟s capital city, offers a unique blend of imperial traditions and stunning modern architecture. It is famous for its imperial sights, coffee houses, cosy wine taverns, and a very special Viennese charm. Overnight at the hotel in Vienna. (B)
VIENNA - CITY TOUR WITH SCHONBRUNN PALACE
This morning, after breakfast enjoy a City Tour of Vienna with entrance to the Schonbrunn Palace Admire Vienna‟s impressive sites on a panoramic tour. See all the main sights and attractions along the grand Ringstrasse. Enjoy a skip the line access to the Schonbrunn Palace, the magnificent summer residence of the Habsburg dynasty. Spend the evening exploring the city on your own, OR we recommend you take an optional tour of Entrance Tickets to Schonbrunn Palace Concerts. Listen to some of the most marvellous overtures, arias and duets from the operas of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. "Le Nozze di Figaro", "Die Zauberflöte" and "Don Giovanni" to name a few. The orchestra is accompanied by two opera singers, a soprano and a baritone, and two ballet-dancers. Overnight at the hotel in Vienna. (B)
VIENNA – BRATISLAVA - BUDAPEST
Today after breakfast continue your journey to Budapest en-route visit Bratislava, Slovenia. Bratislava is a place that has something for everybody. For lovers of history and arts, for admirers of opera or concert virtuosos, you can also find independent authentic culture as well as live multi-genre music in dozens of clubs and music bars. Bratislava is also the city of beer lovers. There are plenty of cosy small breweries located in the Old Town. Continue your journey to Budapest. This city has something for everyone – from dramatic history and flamboyant architecture to healing thermal waters and a nightlife that is unrivalled in Eastern and Central Europe. Overnight at the hotel in Budapest. (B)
BUDAPEST - CITY TOUR OF BUDAPEST
Today after breakfast you will proceed to City Tour of Budapest with Danube River Cruise Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during the city tour. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the River Danube. Walk around the Castle District, enjoy the view from the Citadel and see the top attractions of Pest. After the city tour enjoy a 1-hour river cruise on the Danube and see the sites of Budapest from a different perspective. Spend the evening exploring the city on your own. We suggest you take an optional tour of Szechenyi Thermal Spa. Immerse yourself in the thermal baths located in the heart of Budapest and take part in a Hungarian tradition dating back over a century. Overnight at the hotel in Budapest. (B)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to Budapest Airport. Thank you for visiting Eastern Europe! We hope you have enjoyed your vacation and wish you a safe journey back home.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found