- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- One Night Accomodation in Seville at suggested hotels or Similar.
- Two Nights Accomodation in Valencia at suggested hotels or Similar.
- Two Nights Accomodation in Barcelona at suggested hotels or Similar.
- Daily breakfast except day 01.
- Madrid Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours
- Valencia Bike Tour on SIC basis (3 Hours)
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours
- Madrid - Seville Train in Second class
- Seville - Valencia Train in Second class
- Valencia – Barcelona Train in Second class
- Private Madrid Transfer (Airport - Hotel - Station)
- Private Seville Transfer (Station - Hotel - Station)
- Private Valencia Transfer (Station - Hotel - Station)
- Private Barcelona Transfer (Station - Hotel - Airport)
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fee
- GST of 5% on total package cost
- Gratuities expected by Bell staf, Restaurant, Transfer and Tour staf and Drivers
- Any meals other than specifed above
- Any sightseeing, tours, transfers, event tickets & tours other than mentioned above not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to change, including changes in Government taxes and surcharges
- All prices are per person based on min 2 Adults travelling together
- All tours are on Seat-in-Coach basis (fixed departure points)
- Hotel Check in time 15:00 hrs & Check out Time 12:00 hrs
- Room rates are subject to availability and the same may change at the time of booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Above rates are not valid during fair period, special events, conferences ,exhibitions, X-mas & New Year’s period
- City taxes, if any, may be payable at the hotel directly
- SIC tours might operate only on specific days of the week, not every day.
No details found.
Arrival to Madrid by flight. Transfer and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid.
MADRID – HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR
Madrid Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours. Visit Madrid at your own pace on the double-decker tourist bus. You can get on and off throughout the day as many times as you want with the same ticket and learn about the history of Madrid through an audio system with headphones available in fourteen languages Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm. Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five ancient royal gates that gave access to Madrid. Its Neo-classical and three archs appearance remind of the Roman Triumphal Archs. The Temple of Debod was a gift from Egypt to Spain for its help to save temples located in Nubia. The sunsets from this Egyptian temple are hypnotist. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid. (B)
MADRID - SEVILLE
Transfer from Madrid Hotel to Station. Train from Madrid to Seville. Transfer from Seville station to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Seville. (B)
SEVILLE - VALENCIA
Transfer from Seville Hotel to Station. Train from Seville to Valencia. Private Transfer from Valencia Station to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Valencia. (B)
VALENCIA – BIKE TOUR
Bike Tour on SIC basis (3 Hours) Valencia is a totally flat city, with lots of green areas and a historical city center which are easily reached thanks to the bike-paths network and the slow-traffic streets. The Valencia Bike Tour is the different, original, and environmentally-friendly fun tour, starting with the Turia Gardens, the former riverbed that used to wind its way through the city. Later on participants pedal down the streets, squares and by the main monuments of the old city until they get to Valencia’s newest landmark, the City of Arts & Sciences. Return to the starting point stopping in a bar to relax and have a refreshment if you wish (not included). Turia Gardens (ancient channel of the river Turia), historic city center and City of the Arts and Sciences. Overnight at the hotel in Valencia. (B)
VALENCIA - BARCELONA
Transfer from Valencia Hotel to Station Train from Valencia to Barcelona. Private Transfer from Barcelona Station to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona. (B)
BARCELONA – HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR
Barcelona Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours Hop On and Hop Off as many times as you like at any of the 30 stops at major Barcelona landmarks. Tour stops include the Sagrada Familia, the Casa Batlló, the World Trade Center, the Camp Nou Stadium, the Barceloneta beach and much more The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent cloister in which thirteen white geese’s live. La Rambla is the world-famous promenade that goes from Canaletes to the Columbus Monument, passing through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and the Mercat de la Boqueria. Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are some of the jewels of the renowned Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. Lunch & Dinner under own arrangements Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona. (B)
Today check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport for your flight back home. (B)
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.