DISCOVER THAILAND 7 Days 6 Nights
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
7 Days 6 Nights
- Two nights accommodation in Krabi at the hotel or Similar
- Two nights accommodation in Phuket at the hotel or Similar
- Two nights accommodation in Bangkok at the hotel or Similar
- Daily breakfast except day 1
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach basis (SIC)
- Phuket Airport - Phuket Hotel - Krabi Hotel - Krabi Airport by Road on Seat in Coach basis. (SIC)
- Temple & City Tour - Golden Buddha & Marble on Seat in Coach basis (SIC)
- Phi Phi island tour by Ferry on Seat in Coach basis (SIC) (Not included National park fee)
- Four island tour by Speed boat on Seat in Coach basis (SIC) (Not included National park fee)
- Return Airfare
- Thailand Visa
- Travel Insurance
- GST of 5% on total land package
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tips to Porters and Driver/ Guide
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Personal expense
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- Any item that is not mentioned in the above tour price includes
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Above is just a quote and no services are confirmed at present.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- The above Itinerary is a tentative itinerary and not a confirmed itinerary.
- There will be a security deposit taken by the hotel at the time of check-in.
- Above rates are not valid during any trade fair/special events, etc.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Chinese New year Surcharges will be applicable
- Any Late arrival and early Departure Transfer will be provided at a supplement cost between 2200Hrs -0700Hrs.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
No details found.
On arrival at the Krabi International airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel in Krabi. Check into the hotel. Experience Thailand's most beautiful coastline. Enjoy the sun, the sea and a change from your everyday routine. The coastline has unusual limestone formations which cast extraordinary silhouettes, reaching far out into the Andaman Sea. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Krabi
Krabi – Four Island
Today enjoy an island hopping tour of the four islands by speed boat. It is an exciting island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi Sea. Visit the Tub Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island and the Pranang Cave. Swimming, Snorkel, Sunbathing, exploring and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of coral and fishes, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches, lined with exotic coconut palms. Return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Krabi. (B)
Krabi – Phuket (Approx 158 Kms / 2 hrs 30 mins)
Drive to Phuket. Arrive in Phuket and check into the hotel. It is the jewel of the Andaman Sea and a popular tropical beach resort. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Phuket. (B) Optional Tour : Phuket Fantasea Show – No Dinner (At an additional cost) Phuket Fantasea Show, or Fantasea of a Kingdom, is a Las Vegas style Thai cultural show. The essence of being Thai, everything from the love for freedom and fun, courage and compassion, is being represented in each scene. Set in the Palace of the Elephants Theater, the family-friendly Fantasy of a Kingdom performance treats guests to a mythical story that combines traditional Thai dance, music and costumes with colorful special effects, magical illusions, pyrotechnics and dancing elephants. Hundreds of cast members showcase.
Phuket - Phi Phi Island tour
Today proceed for Phi Phi Island tour by ferry. Enjoy a day on the classic white beaches, surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and sunlit crystal water. Later in the afternoon return back to Phuket. Overnight at the hotel in Phuket. (B)
Phuket – Bangkok
Today proceed to Phuket International airport and board the flight for Bangkok. On arrival at the Bangkok International airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel in Bangkok. Check into the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Bangkok. (B) Optional Tour : Chaophraya River Cruise Dinner (At an additional cost) Evening proceed to Enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner, Dance and live music. The Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences as you take in the riverside scenery. Historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right as dinner is served in buffet style, and a live band and professional singers entertain you with a varied performance.
Bangkok – City Tour
Proceed to enjoy temple and city tour. The highlight of this tour is a visit to the Golden Buddha temple, home to an ancient gold Buddha. The seated image, which is 3 m tall and weighs five and a half tons, is from the Sukhothai Period. You will also visit a gigantic gold-plated Reclining Buddha in Chinatown. The idol is 46m long and 15m high and has beautiful inlaid mother of pearl soles. The rest of the evening is at leisure to relax or enjoy some great shopping. Overnight at the hotel in Bangkok. (B) Optional Tour : Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World & Madame Tussauds (At an additional cost) You can also visit Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, formerly called Siam Ocean World, is one of South-east Asia’s biggest aquariums. The aquarium is divided into several themed areas, including the innovative Shark Walk, where instead of passing through an acrylic tunnel, visitors walk above a tank where five species of sharks swim. Madame Tussauds Bangkok is wax museum. For the entertainment value and a chance to rub shoulders with world celebrities, heads of state, activists, sports heroes and heroines, legendary artists, and even royalty.
This morning you will be transferred to Bangkok International airport to board your flight back home or to your next destination. (B)
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.