BEST OF EASTERN EUROPE
BEST OF EASTERN EUROPE 11 Days 10 Nights
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Two Nights accommodation in Warsaw in Suggested or Similar hotel.
- Two Nights accommodation in Krakow in Suggested or Similar hotel.
- Two Nights accommodation in Budapest in Suggested or Similar hotel.
- Two Nights accommodation in Vienna in Suggested or Similar hotel.
- Two Nights accommodation in Prague in Suggested or Similar hotel.
- Daily breakfast except day 1.
- Return Airport transfers on Private Basis. (PVT)
- Inter-city transfers on Private Basis. (PVT)
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach basis. (SIC)
- Sightseeing (Shared Guided service, the tour starts from city centre point)
- Return Airfare
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- GST of 5% on total package
- Tips to Driver and Guide
- Tourism Euro
- Personal expense
- High Season surcharges as applicable.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Any item that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- All prices per person based on minimum 2 people travelling together
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Sightseeing tours would have local English speaking guides.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel check in is after 14:00 and checkout timing is before 12:00.
No details found.
Welcome to Poland ! On arrival at Warsaw Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Warsaw has emerged from its ruins of WWII, to become a thriving metropolis, with plenty of sights to see, a vibrant cultural scene and an increasingly lively nightlife. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Warsaw.
Warsaw - Warsaw City Tour
Today enjoy a Warsaw City Tour. Explore the beautiful city of Warsaw on a guided tour around the historic places of interest. See the Lazienki Park where the Chopin‟s monument and the Palace on the Isle are placed. Head to the UNESCO listed Old Town and see the Royal Castle located at the Zamkowy Square, St. John‟s Cathedral and the Market Square with the Mermaid Monument, the symbol of Warsaw. Walk around the Old Town and end the tour seeing the most expressive and symbolic monument s in Warsaw. Overnight at the hotel in Warsaw. (B)
Warsaw – Krakow
This morning, travel to Krakow, one of Poland‟s most popular cities, with its stunning renaissance square, the largest in Europe. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the city on your own. This old medieval city has plentiful monasteries, churches and abbeys to admire. Overnight at the hotel in Krakow. (B)
Krakow - Walking Tour of Krakow - Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Tour
Today after breakfast embark on walking tour of Krakow. See the Wawel Castle and a 14 th century cathedral. Stroll along Kanonicza and Grodzka streets to reach Collegium Maius. See top city attractions around Kraków's UNESCO-listed Old Town; the Main Market Square, the Cloth Hall and St Mary's Church. Enjoy Auschwitz-Birkenau and experience a poignant piece of World War II history on a day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow. Pass through the crematoriums, old prison blocks, and moving memorials, and hear the stories of this dark time in history from your guide in a sensitive manner. Overnight at the hotel in Krakow.
Krakow – Budapest
Today, after breakfast continue your journey to Budapest, This city has something for everyone – from dramatic history and flamboyant architecture to healing thermal waters and a nightlife that is unrivalled in Eastern and Central Europe. The evening is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Budapest. (B)
Budapest - City Tour of Budapest
In the morning enjoy a City Tour of Budapest with Danube River Cruise. Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during the city tour. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the River Danube. Walk around the Castle District, enjoy the view from the Citadel and see the top attractions of Pest. After the city tour enjoy a 1-hour river cruise on the Danube and see the sites of Budapest from a different perspective. Spend the evening exploring the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Budapest. (B)
Budapest – Bratislava - Vienna
Today after breakfast, continue your journey to Vienna, en route visit Bratislava. Bratislava is a place that has something for everybody. For lovers of history and arts, for admirers of opera or concert virtuosos, you can also find independent authentic culture as well as live multi-genre music in dozens of clubs and music bars. Bratislava is also the city of beer lovers. There are plenty of cosy small breweries located in the Old Town. Continue to Vienna, Austria‟s capital offers a unique blend of imperial traditions and stunning modern architecture. It is famous for its imperial sights, coffee houses, cosy wine taverns, and special Viennese charm. Overnight at the hotel in Vienna. (B)
Vienna - City Tour
In the morning after breakfast enjoy a City Tour of Vienna. Admire Vienna‟s impressive sites on a panoramic tour. See all the main sights and attractions along the grand Ringstrasse. Visit to the magnificent summer residence of the Habsburg dynasty. Spend the evening exploring the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Vienna. (B)
Vienna – Prague
Today after breakfast travel to Prague, en route, take a brief stop for an orientation tour of Cesky Krumlov. Ceskz Krumlov, in Bohemia’s deep south, is one of the most picturesque towns in Europe. It’s a little like Prague in miniature – a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a stunning castle above the Vltava River, an old town square, Renaissance and baroque architecture, you can walk from one side of town to the other in 20 minutes. Continue your journey to Prague, the Capital City of the Czech Republic lies on the banks of the Vltava River. Overnight at the hotel in Prague. (B
Prague - City Tour of Prague with Prague Castle And Boat Cruise
This morning, proceed for a City Tour of Prague with Prague Castle and Boat Cruise. Starting on the Wenceslas Square where an air-conditioned bus will take you to the most known places in Prague, such as the National Museum, Dancing House and all the way to the Prague Castle. From there continue by foot to Mala Strana and Kampa, Charles Bridge and Old Town Square with the famous Astronomical Clock, and the Jewish Quarter. Later take a boat cruise on the Vltava River, where we will enjoy an unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, the National Theatre in Prague and other gems. Overnight at the hotel in Prague. (B)
Your trip concludes with a departure transfer to Prague Airport. Thank you for visiting Eastern Europe! We hope you have enjoyed your vacation and wish you a safe journey back. (B)
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.