- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DUBAI SUPER SAVER
6 Days 5 Hotel Nights
UAE: Dubai 5N, Abu Dhabi
Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our programme the above mentioned programme is subject to change without prior notice.
Considering current pandemic situation some sightseeing places might be closed temporarily without any prior intimation, in such situation we will try to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Considering the current situation, we request all guest to follow mandatory travel requirements like RT PCR Tests, Vaccination certificates, Self Declaration, E Pass formalities etc. as per the state / country's COVID Rules & Regulations, which are subject to change from time to time. Any cost incurred for these requirements will be borne by guest.
Royal do not recommend shopping at any specific shop, it is a sole discretion of Guest / traveller.
Arrive in Dubai – one of the world's most popular touriest destination. In 18th century it was a small fisihing village, which has now trsnformsed into one of the wealthiest cosmopolitan city.
Enjoy city orintation tour, which includes Sheikh Zayed Road, Golf Club and pass by Atlantis and Dubai marina area. Take photo stop at Jumeirah Mosque, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Al Arab – unique hotel of the world. Visit Dubai Museum from inside. Drive through Palm Islands and take a quick photo break. Later visit to the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa via the high-speed elevators and enjoy the 360-degree views from 1483 feet. In the evening enjoy Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden sailing vessel, relax and enjoy spectacular views of modern architecture and the fascinating old city.
Today afternoon experience the thrill of the most popular Desert Dune Safari by a Four Wheel drive. Enjoy the exciting Belly Dance show with dinner.
Extra Topping : Soft Drink / Arabic Tea and Dates at Desert camp
Proceed to Abu Dhabi – the capital of the UAE and a haven for luxury cars. Enjoy an orientation tour of Abu Dhabi and visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – this architectural work of art is one of the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. Visit Ferrari Park – the largest indoor theme park on the planet and the first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world. Experience the full delights of Ferrari World.
Notes: For visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ladies are requested to wear full sleeves clothes and cover their head with scarf. Suggested Dress code is Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing, long sleeves, long skirts and trousers. No transparent (see through) clothing. No shorts for men.
Visit the floral marvel at Miracle Garden. Rest of the day free at leisure. Time free for shopping.
Notes: During 1st May to 1st Nov, Miracle Garden will be replaced by photo stop at Ambassador Lagoon, Atlantis.
Board the flight for your home town. Tour concludes.
- Explore one most beautiful islands of India - The Andaman which one of the seven union territories of India, are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea.
- Visit Fisheries museum - is a place where more than 350 species of marine life have been preserved with extensive care.The species preserved in this museum are those found in the Bay of Bengal and Indo-Pacific.
- Visit 'Veer Sawarkar' Smarak and see the historic light and sound show.
- Visit Chatham Saw Mill - was a cotton - spinning mill built in 1820. The original six storey building had wooden floors supported by cast iron columns.
- Enjoy visit to the beautiful Ross Island - The headquarters of the British colony and today it houses its ruins of the buildings that were built during the British time.
- Enjoy 2 Night stay at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) - is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches, rich Coral reefs and Lush green forest.
- Visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine.
- Visit Elephant Beach – One of the most beautiful beaches.
- Visit Samudrika Naval Marine Museum - which is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment, has a good collection of shells, corals and a few colourful fishes.
- Enjoy visit to the beautiful Jolly Buoy/ Red Skin Island.
No details found.
No Details Found