- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID/ Aadhar Card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Note For Tulip Garden : Tulip garden at Srinagar will be shown in all Kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. ( Tentative Period : End of March to Mid of April).
- Only postpaid connections works in Jammu & Kashmir state. For better network carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
- In-flight Meals: Kesari Meals service will start on Day 1 at Final arrival destination till the departure from the last destination as per the itinerary.
- Kesari do not provide meal service during Air travel or during transit halt.
- The Tour Manager service will start from the First destination of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary, while Airport representative service will be available at Mumbai domestic airport as well as at your respective tour destination airport.
- Services like Extra toppings + Water bottle + Tour Leader + Local cultural entertainment will be applicable only if the tour group size is 7 or more than 7 pax.
Kindly click on the link for State wise covid policy, government guidelines and regulations:
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Insurance Cost is included in the Tour Price.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach. (From October to Mar by Non A/C Coach).
- Srinagar Local Sightseeing & Shankaracharya by Non A/C Sumo/Jeeps. (7 pax in each vehicle)
- Shikhara ride will accomodate 2-4 pax per Shikhara.
- Chandanwari & Aru Valley Sightseeing by Non A/C Sumo/Qualis. (7 pax in each vehicle)
Jammu and Kashmir : Srinagar 4N (House-boat 1N, Hotel 3N), Pahalgam 2N, Chandanwari, Gulmarg, Khilanmarg (Affarwat), Sonamarg.
Visit: 0 City 0 Country
Arrive at designated reporting place. Report to coach and proceed to the House Boat.
Proceed to Pahalgam. En-route visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and pass-by the Pampore Saffron fields.
Extra Topping : Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink en-route to Pahalgam. Kashmiri cookies at Avantipur Ruins.
Proceed to Chandanwari for a magnificent view of Lidder valley. Visit Aru Valley - a fascinating Valley around 15 km from Pahalgam. Photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at Pahalgam.
Proceed to Srinagar. Visit Shankaracharya hill and the holy temple. Enjoy Dal Lake Shikara ride and visit island of Char Chinar. Photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at Char Chinar. In the afternoon visit Nishat Bagh -'The garden of pleasure' and Shalimar Bagh-'Abode of Love'. Enjoy get together with your travel companions in the evening.
Extra Topping : Bhutta(corn) / Pop corn, Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Shalimar Gardens Kawa – a Kashmiri Tea at Char Chinar
Visit Gulmarg – known as 'Meadow of Flowers'. En-route view the apple orchards. See the Golf Course and enjoy the longest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
Extra Topping : Coffee at Kondogri, Gulmarg
Visit Sonamarg – known as 'Meadow of Gold' where you can enjoy optional activities on your own. Later visit the carpet factory. Enjoy free time for shopping.
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
- A tour for those who want to explore Kashmir only with 1N houseboat stay
- One night stay in the house boats for authentic Kashmir experience.
- Visit cricket bat factory.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri oputfits.
- Visit two immensely beautiful Mughal Gardens;Nishat bagh-the garden of pleasure and Shalimar Bagh-the abode the love.
- Experince One of the World Highest Cable car Ride up to Affarwat snow point.
- Enjoy a pleasurable Shikara ride in Dal lake. famous for natural beauty and vibrance
- Visit Sonamarg - Known as "Meadow of Gold."
No details found.
No Details Found