- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID / Adhar Card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- NRI guests are requested to carry their Passport & VISA copy.
- Kesari Meals service will start on Day 1 at Final arrival destination till the departure from the last destination as per the itinerary.
- In flight meals - Kesari do not provide meal service during Air travel or during transit halt.
- Havelock Island : Pack a separate handbag for Havelock Island also kindly carry pair of clothes and water slippers
- The Tour Manager service will start from the First destination of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
Services like Tour Leader + extra toppings will be applicable only if the tour group size is 7 or more than 7 pax.Kindly click on the link for State wise covid policy, government guidelines and regulations:https://www.goindigo.in/information/state-regulations.html?linkNav=state-regulations_Home-homepage~service-listing~1
- Candle Light dinner & Badam / Keshar Milk will be provided once during the tour.
- Caring tour manager through out the tour.
- Insurance Cost is included in the Tour Price.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
- Non A/C Small Vehicles / Mini Coach in Swaraj Dweep (Havelock).
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests:
- Day 01: Port Blair Airport as per scheduled flight
- Day 07: Port Blair Airport as per scheduled flight
Arrive at the designated reporting place. Report to the coach and proceed to hotel.
Visit Chatham Saw Mill - one of the largest mills in Asia, Cottage Industries Emporium and Forest Museum that offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc. Later visit Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Dweep (Ross Island) - the island presently houses ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner's house, Government House, Church, Cemetry, Hospital, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool and Troop Barracks, all indilapidated condition, reminiscent of the old British regime.
Extra Topping : Coconut Water during city tour of Port Blair.
Proceed to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock island) ferry. Visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as one of the jewels of the Andaman archipelago.
Extra Topping : Tea/ coffee at Radhanagar Beach.
Notes: For ferry from Port Blair to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) & return for infant Original Birth certificate is mandatory at the time of check-in, if any guest fail to carry the same then they have to pay approx ticket charges of Rs. 2300 at the counter for return Journey.
Visit Elephant Beach. Enjoy get-together with your travel companions in the evening.
Extra Topping : Coconut water at Elephant Beach.
Proceed to Port Blair by ferry. Later visit Anthropological Museum that depicts the life of Paloelithic Islanders, it also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools & Samudrika Naval Marine Museum - which is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment, has a good collection of shells, corals and a few colourful fishes.
Visit Jolly Buoy Island OR Red Skin Island. Explore the Coral formations by the glass bottom boat ride. You can enjoy various water sports activities on your own and swimming in the crystal clear blue water. Later visit Fisheries Museum. In the evening visit Cellular Museum and Cellular Jail, which stood mute witness to the torture meted out to the freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this Jail. History awakens as we visit 'Veer Sawarkar' Smarak and see the light and sound show.
Notes: Note: Jolly Buoy Island closed on Monday Note on Website: Jolly Buoy & Red Skin Island are open alternatively, we will be visiting either of them depending on Season.
Board the flight for your Hometown. Tour Concludes
- Explore one most beautiful islands of India - The Andaman which one of the seven union territories of India, are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea.
- Visit Fisheries museum - is a place where more than 350 species of marine life have been preserved with extensive care.The species preserved in this museum are those found in the Bay of Bengal and Indo-Pacific.
- Visit 'Veer Sawarkar' Smarak and see the historic light and sound show.
- Visit Chatham Saw Mill - was a cotton - spinning mill built in 1820. The original six storey building had wooden floors supported by cast iron columns.
- Enjoy visit to the beautiful Ross Island - The headquarters of the British colony and today it houses its ruins of the buildings that were built during the British time.
- Enjoy 2 Night stay at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) - is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches, rich Coral reefs and Lush green forest.
- Visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine.
- Visit Elephant Beach – One of the most beautiful beaches.
- Visit Samudrika Naval Marine Museum - which is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment, has a good collection of shells, corals and a few colourful fishes.
- Enjoy visit to the beautiful Jolly Buoy/ Red Skin Island.
No details found.
No Details Found